In checking the box below I agree that Daily Breath Pilates, LLC is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Daily Breath Pilates LLC program, related events and activities, I acknowledge, appreciate and agree that:
The risk of injury from activities involved in this programs significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious injury does exist: and
I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from negligence of the releases or others , and assume full responsibility for my participation.
I also understand that a medical evaluation is advisable before commencing any program of physical conditioning or exercise. I have or will continue to keep Daily Breath Pilates fully informed of any physical condition or disability, which would prevent or limit my participation in an exercise or physical conditioning program. I acknowledge that, although the conditioning program I participate in may have substantial physical benefits, Daily Breath Pilates does not engage in the diagnosing or treating of medical diseases or deficiencies.
I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release and hold harmless the "Daily Breath Pilates LLC" their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“Releasees”), with respect to all and any injury, disability, death or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of the releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Due to limited number of spaces available in each session, all group classes require an 12 hour cancellation notice and all private sessions require a 24 hour cancellation notice. Unlimited memberships will be charged $10.00 for a late cancel and $20.00 for a no show if a class is not cancelled in advance of the noted cancellation period. Group packages and monthly packages will forefeit their class if a class is not cancelled in advance of the noted cancellation period.
* Monthly Unlimited Members: You agree to pay a $10 late fee and a $20 no show fee.
* Non-Monthly Unlimited Members: You agree to forfeit a session for a late cancel or no show.
* You agree to keep a valid credit card on file.
* You will be required to sign a waiver that removes all liability from Daily Breath Pilates and authorizes Daily Breath Pilates to charge the credit card on '''file for late cancels and no shows.
* Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice.
* All sales are final. They are non refundable but may be transferred or exchanged.
* “Specials” will have a posted expiration date that is not extendable
* “Hold” placed on any series is by written request 1X or require a Medical letter before hold is needed (not retroactive) and prior to expiration date of series.
* Group Classes not permitted for clients with injuries or those requiring rehabilitation. Privates are suggested until injury has resolved or proficiency is achieved at the discretion of the trainer
* Late arrival to class: (more than 15 min) no admittance permitted – for your safety and respect of other clients. Late cancel charge will apply
* Clean and grip socks are mandatory to use Equipment
* Please arrive perfume and fragrance free
* Please do not attend class if you are ill or contagious for the welfare of others
* All sessions are approx. 40-50 mins long and begin at the appointment time, not at time of arrival
* No cell phones, children or pets in studio
* No open studio policy – no use of any machines or props while unattended by an instructor
* Sign in is required at time of session
* Please notify us of any changes in your health
* Appropriate attire must be worn. (Ex: dance pants, bike shorts/sweats, undergarments and grip socks)
* Instructor may advise you to a class level that is appropriate for you for your safety
* All sessions/series must be paid for in advance
* Arrive on Time
Please arrive a 10 minutes early to check-in at the front desk. If everyone is ready on time then the instructor can start the class on time.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTANDING ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY CHECKING THE BOX BELLOW , AND CHECKING IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.